The BASIS Team has had the opportunity to represent the University of Arkansas by presenting some of our accomplishments at various regional, national, and international conferences. The following are some of thesepapers or Power Point presentations, listed in inverse chronologicial order.
- Using ADABAS Large Objects for Attachments was presented by David Wimberly at the 2016 Software AG TechEd Conference held in Austin, Texas May 3-4, 2016
- You Track It: Decentralized Access and Control with Electronic Cradle to Grave Inventory Management was presented by Mike White, Janice Harrison, David Wimberly, and Donna Carter at the 2013 SACUBO Conference held in Atlanta, Georgia. (The University of Arkansas received a Best Practice honor at this Southern Association of College and University Business Officers Conference.)
- Claim Rewards: How the University of Arkansas'Electronic Travel Claim Pays Off for Everyone was presented by Donna Carter, Polly Parnell, and David Wimberly at the April 2008 SACUBO Conference. (The University of Arkansas received a second place honor at this Southern Association of College and University Business Officers conference, and our Travel Claim process was recognized by the Society of Collegiate Travel Managers as a Best Practice.
- Employee Empowerment Naturally: Payroll What Ifs on the Web was presented by David Wimberly at the October 2006 Natural 2 Conference.
- Web Enablement: Challenges & Solutions was presented by David Wimberly at the 11th Natural Conference in October 2002.
- A Natural Extension: Using the Com-plete HTTP Server for Web-Enablement was presented by David Wimberly at the Software AG Experience 2002 International Conference in May 2000 in Orlando, Florida.
- Upgrade It? Replace It? Or Start a Revolution? An Adventure Story from the University of Arkansas was written by Tom Dorre and Barbara Taylor and published in the CUPA-HR (College and University Professional Association for Human Resources) Journal (Spring/Summer 2000, Vol 51, No.1).
- Don't Pay that Invoice Until I Tell You! Automating Payment Approval Without Central Receiving was presented by Paul Bixby at the 13th Software AG CAUCUS conference in 1998.
- Hyper-Descriptors Provide a Natural Advantage was presented by David Wimberly at the 3rd Natural 2 Conference in June 1990, at the 21st International Software AG Conference in November 1990, and the Northeast Oklahoma SAG Group meeting in February 1991.
- Natural ISPF Macros: An Alternative to Code CONSTRUCTion was presented by Kathryn Cantrell at the Software AG CAUCUS '94 Conference.
- TARGET- Integrated Electronic Transactions was presented by David Wimberly at the Software AG CAUCUS '94 conference.
- The Natural Secured Menus Architecture was presented by David Wimberly at the Fifth Software AG College and University BIG Conference in 1989.
- Using Predict Documentation for Online Help was presented by David Wimberly at the Fifth Software AG College and University BIG Conference in 1989.