How to Print a Report of your Assets
Departments have the ability of printing a report of their assets or of uploading a text file to excel of their assets. Below are instructions for both:
Running a printed report:
Once in the AIMS application type JOBS in the Command Field with an Action of ‘S’ (Submit) and press ‘enter’. The system will prompt you to type a Report Name in the Job field. You can press PF1 to access a list of jobs or you can type in: AIJARBU and press ‘enter’. The following screen will be available:
- In the Budgetary Unit Cd field type your BU, or press PF1 to select the BU you want to print the report for.
- In the Capital Equipment Code field type a C, N, or B depending on what you want to list on your report.
- In the Sort By field type a T or an L depending on how you want to report to be sorted.
- In the Output option field type an R (Report Only)
- In the Report output destination ID: make sure you have your networked printer name displayed. If not, press PF1 to access a list of printers, or type the printer name in the field.
- Below is an example of what your screen should look like. (This example is using
the BU of BASI)
Press PF10 to submit the job to your network printer.